Stock Exchange’s Sustainability Activities
- SSE Partners Exchanges 94% 94%
- Exchanges training on ESG topics 54% 54%
- Exchanges with sustainability reports 45% 45%
- Exchanges providing written guidance on ESG reporting 47% 47%
- Exchanges whose markets are covered by an ESG index 42% 42%
- Exchanges with mandatory ESG listing requirements 24% 24%
- Exchanges with ESG bond segments 21% 21%
Who we are
One of the “World’s Best Sustainability Ideas” – Forbes
Sustainable Stock Exchanges (SSE) initiative is a peer-to-peer learning platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, regulators, and companies, can enhance corporate transparency – and ultimately performance – on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment.
What we do
Like many United Nations initiatives, the SSE looks to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), as agreed upon by the General Assembly within the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, to help focus its activities. The SDGs cover a broad range of environmental and social targets categorized into 17 goals and 169 targets.
SSE Official Supporters
Be a part of the next stage of sustainable capital markets