This is an invitation only event. For more information, please contact the SSE team.
The Q2 2021 webinar will feature the launch of a new free training program on climate disclosure, designed by the UN SSE, IFC and CDSB and will be an opportunity to discuss:
- What are the TCFD recommendations and why is climate disclosure important?
- Who is the target audience for the course on climate disclosure and how can exchanges ensure their market receives free training?
- What are the details of the course plan?
- When can you receive this training in your market?
The SSE 2021 Q2 Call will take place on 10 June 2021 at 09:00 and 16:00 Geneva Time. This is an invitation only event for members of the SSE Consultative Group. If you are interested in joining the SSE Consultative Group please contact us at info@SSEinitiative.org
If you are interested to sign your exchange up for free training, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Fiona QuinlanSenior Manager, TCFD Technical Capacity BuildingCDSB
- Ralitza GErmanovaCorporate Governance OfficerIFC
- Lisa RemkeDeputy Coordinator, UN SSEUNCTAD
- Anthony MillerCoordinator of UN SSE initiativeUNCTAD
About the SSE
The SSE initiative is a UN Partnership Programme organised by UNCTAD, the UN Global Compact, UNEP FI and the PRI. The SSE’s mission is to provide a global platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, companies (issuers), regulators, policymakers and relevant international organizations, can enhance performance on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment, including the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The SSE seeks to achieve this mission through an integrated programme of conducting evidence-based policy analysis, facilitating a network and forum for multi-stakeholder consensus-building, and providing technical assistance and advisory services.