This is an invitation only event. For more information, please contact the SSE team.
TCFD 102 – Building experience in climate-related financial reporting
TCFD 102 provides an in-depth programme during which participants will peer-review each others’ TCFD reports and wider good practice. For markets with no or very little reporting on TCFD, the course will focus on setting up internal processes for reporting and potential first areas to get started on.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Build a detailed understanding of the TCFD recommended disclosures and how to achieve practical implementation.
- Understand what good practice looks like through case studies.
- Identify the internal processes necessary to support climate risk & opportunity reporting, and how to overcome common implementation challenges.
- Davide CerratoSenior Global Policy ManagerCDP
- Tiffany GrabskiSenior SpecialistUN SSE
- Ralitza GermanovaLead of the Disclosure and Transparency ProgramIFC
About the SSE
The SSE initiative is a UN Partnership Programme organised by UNCTAD, the UN Global Compact, UNEP FI and the PRI. The SSE’s mission is to provide a global platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, companies (issuers), regulators, policymakers and relevant international organizations, can enhance performance on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment, including the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The SSE seeks to achieve this mission through an integrated programme of conducting evidence-based policy analysis, facilitating a network and forum for multi-stakeholder consensus-building, and providing technical assistance and advisory services.