For more information, please contact the SSE team.
The SSE Global Dialogue is the largest global gathering of stock exchange CEOs exclusively devoted to sustainable finance. As the SSE’s flagship event, the Global Dialogue brings together CEOs from the SSE’s 130 Partner Exchanges around the world. Joining exchange CEOs in these high-level events are other capital market leaders including: chief security market regulators, CEOs from institutional investors and issuers and heads of standards setting bodies and other international organizations. This biennial event is a unique opportunity for capital market leaders to meet with their peers before a global audience to showcase their exchange’s contributions to the SDGs and shape the global agenda on sustainable finance.
- What role can stock exchanges play in mainstreaming standardized sustainability reporting, including climate disclosure?
- What role can exchanges play in innovating and improving sustainability themed investment products, from equities, to bonds to derivatives?
- What role can exchanges play in combating the climate crisis?
- How are exchanges integrating sustainability into their market education programmes?
- What do exchanges need from regulators and policy makers to improve the financing of the SDGs? What do regulators and policy makers need from exchange?
- What are the main challenges for taking this agenda forward? What next steps can we collectively take as a group of exchanges?
Attendance at these in-person events is free of charge but registration is required. Registering once gives participants a pass to all the events. A list of hotels close to the conference facilities can be found here. Special hotel rates for WIF participants can be received by using the booking links in this document.
You can access entire WIF 2023 program here
SSE members and key stakeholders are warmly invited to participate in all SSE events. If you or your CEOs are planning to join us in Abu Dhabi, please feel free to reach out to the SSE team for assistance.
- Georg KellCharimanArabesque
- Abdulla Salem Al NuaimiCEOAbu Dhabi Securities Exchange
- Mazen WathaifiCEOAmman Stock Exchange
- Yianos KantopoulosCEOAthens Stock Exchange
- Nezha HayatChairperson and CEOAutorité Marocaine du Marché des Capitaux
- Muhamad Umar SwiftCEOBursa Malaysia
- Heba El SerafiVice PresidentEgyptian Exchange
- Alexander StevensCEOGreenomy
- Abena AmoahCEOGhana Stock Exchange
- Glenda SoGroup head of Emerging Business &FICHKEXGroup
- Iman RachmanCEOIndonesia Stock Exchange
- Martine ValcinGlobal Manager, ESG Advisory, Knowledge and LearningIFC
- Mardi McBrienChief of Strategic Affairs & Capacity BuildingIFRS Foundation
- Kris NathanailSenior Policy AdvisorIOSCO
- Mikiko TakaraDirector, Sustainability DepartmentJapan Exchange Group
- Alina AldambergenChairpersonKazakhstan Stock Exchange
- Sohn Byung-dooCEOKorea Exchange
- Medet NazaralievCEOKyrgyz Stock Exchange
- Altai KhangaiCEOMogolian Stock Exchange
- Haitham bin Salem Al-SalmiCEOMuscat Stock Exchange
- Wendy BoitESG LeadNairobi Securities Exchange
- Petr KoblicCEOPrague Stock Exchange
- Margarita PirovskaDirector of PolicyPrinciples for Responsible Investment
- Mohammed Al-RumaihCEOSaudi Exchange
- Hassan DuddeCEOSomali Stock Exchange
- Sunil BenimadhuCEOStock Exchange of Mauritius
- Soraphol TulayasathienExecutive Vice PresidentStock Exchange of Thailand
- Paul BwisoCEOUganda Securities Exchange
- Riham ElGizyCEOMENA Voluntary Carbon Market
About the SSE
The SSE initiative is a UN Partnership Programme organised by UNCTAD, the UN Global Compact, UNEP FI and the PRI. The SSE’s mission is to provide a global platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, companies (issuers), regulators, policymakers and relevant international organizations, can enhance performance on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment, including the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The SSE seeks to achieve this mission through an integrated programme of conducting evidence-based policy analysis, facilitating a network and forum for multi-stakeholder consensus-building, and providing technical assistance and advisory services.