For more information, please contact the SSE team.
From 3 to 6 pm (Gulf Standard Time) in partnership with United Nations University and Walk Free. This session features a discussion on forced labour, human trafficking and modern slavery, in partnership with UN University Finance Against Slavery and Trafficking (FAST) initiative, industry representatives and civil society experts
Attendance at these in-person events is free of charge but registration is required. Registering once gives participants a pass to all the events. A list of hotels close to the conference facilities can be found here. Special hotel rates for WIF participants can be received by using the booking links in this document.
You can access the entire WIF 2023 program here
SSE members and key stakeholders are warmly invited to participate in all SSE events. If you or your CEOs are planning to join us in Abu Dhabi, please feel free to reach out to the SSE team for assistance.
- Corli Le RouxSenior SpecialistUN SSE
- Andy ShenGovernment & Multilateral Organizations LeadFinance Against Slavery and Trafficking (FAST) initiative
- Gabriel Wilson-OttoHead of Sustainable Investing StrategyFidelity International
- Githa RoelansHead, Multinational Enterprises UnitILO
- Alison TateDirector of Economic and Social PolicyInternational Trade Union Confederation
- Alexandra Mihailescu CichonExecutive Vice President, Head of Sales and MarketingRepRisk
- Matthew CoghlanSenior Manager, Financial SectorWalk Free
About the SSE
The SSE initiative is a UN Partnership Programme organised by UNCTAD, the UN Global Compact, UNEP FI and the PRI. The SSE’s mission is to provide a global platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, companies (issuers), regulators, policymakers and relevant international organizations, can enhance performance on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment, including the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The SSE seeks to achieve this mission through an integrated programme of conducting evidence-based policy analysis, facilitating a network and forum for multi-stakeholder consensus-building, and providing technical assistance and advisory services.