For more information, please contact the SSE team.
How can capital market leaders help to deliver the forthcoming climate change agreements in Paris? How will these agreements shape capital markets in the coming years? This peer-to-peer CEO summit provided a platform for addressing climate challenges and opportunities and sharing views on the path forward. Hosted by Mirova and Natixis, this United Nations event welcomed an exclusive group of C-level participants from stock exchanges, institutional investors, and listed companies joining public policy leaders from international organizations, national governments and regulatory bodies.
NOTE: This event already took place. The news release on this event can be found here.
- BME Joins The Sustainable Stock Exchanges (SSE) Initiative, Mondovisione
- BME Se Incorpora a la Sustainable Stock Exchanges (SSE) Initiative, BME
- Bolsas y Mercado Españoles Joins the Sustainable Stock Exchanges Initiative, BusinessNewsAsia
- Business Cliamte Change Show ‘Unstoppable Momentum’, Environment News Service
- COP 21: Euronext Joins the U.N. Sustainable Stock Exchange Initiative, Mondovisione
- Euronext joins the U.N. Sustainable Stock Exchanges Initiative, The FINANCIAL
- Euronext Teams up with the UN’s Sustainable Stock Exchanges Initiative, Finance Magnates
- European Euronext exchanges join sustainable initiative, IR Magazine
- Global Market Leaders Gather in Paris to Support UN Climate Talks, UNEP
- Putting Stock in Climate Change Action, Huffington Post
About the SSE
The SSE initiative is a UN Partnership Programme organised by UNCTAD, the UN Global Compact, UNEP FI and the PRI. The SSE’s mission is to provide a global platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, companies (issuers), regulators, policymakers and relevant international organizations, can enhance performance on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment, including the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The SSE seeks to achieve this mission through an integrated programme of conducting evidence-based policy analysis, facilitating a network and forum for multi-stakeholder consensus-building, and providing technical assistance and advisory services.