For more information, please contact the SSE team.
TCFD 101 – Getting started with climate-related financial reporting
TCFD 101 provides an overview of what climate-related reporting is and why it is important. It will also provide participants with the global and regional context and focus on the initial steps on how to address the TCFD recommendations.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain the financial risks & opportunities associated with climate change, and the importance of climate-related financial disclosure.
- Understand the key elements of climate-related financial disclosure and outline the characteristics of good practice.
- Identify the initial steps organisations need to take to implement the recommendations of the TCFD.
There will be two opportunities to participate in the TCFD 101 – Workshop Training:
October 27, 2021 – 8 am CET
October 28, 2021 – 8 am CET
- Michael ZimonyiPolicy & External Affairs DirectorCDSB
- Tiffany GrabskiSenior SpecialistUN SSE
About the SSE
The SSE initiative is a UN Partnership Programme organised by UNCTAD, the UN Global Compact, UNEP FI and the PRI. The SSE’s mission is to provide a global platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, companies (issuers), regulators, policymakers and relevant international organizations, can enhance performance on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment, including the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The SSE seeks to achieve this mission through an integrated programme of conducting evidence-based policy analysis, facilitating a network and forum for multi-stakeholder consensus-building, and providing technical assistance and advisory services.