This is an invitation only event. For more information, please contact the SSE team.
The Q1 2021 webinar will feature:
- A presentation of preliminary findings of new UN SSE research ranking stock exchanges by the gender balance of their issuers’ boards.
- Presentations by stock exchanges, financial service providers, and specialized organizations on their efforts to promote gender equality in companies.
- Congratulations to all the stock exchanges participating in this year’s Ring the Bell for Gender Equality events linked to International Women’s Day.
The SSE 2020 Q4 Call will take place on 11 March 2021 at 09:00 and 16:00 Geneva Time.
This is an invitation-only event for members of the SSE Consultative Group. If you are interested in joining the SSE Consultative Group please contact us at info@SSEinitiative.org
- Shameela SoobramoneyChief Sustainability OfficerJSE
- Sara LovisoloGroup Sustainability ManagerLSEG
- Waithera Mwai-IreriHead of Enterprise Innovation and Project ManagementNSE
- Laura WhitcombeCampaign co-ordinator & spokesperson30% Club
- Shannon GordonCEOtheBoardlist
- Anthony MillerCoordinator of UN SSE initiativeUNCTAD
- Lisa RemkeDeputy Coordinator, UN SSEUNCTAD
About the SSE
The SSE initiative is a UN Partnership Programme organised by UNCTAD, the UN Global Compact, UNEP FI and the PRI. The SSE’s mission is to provide a global platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, companies (issuers), regulators, policymakers and relevant international organizations, can enhance performance on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment, including the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The SSE seeks to achieve this mission through an integrated programme of conducting evidence-based policy analysis, facilitating a network and forum for multi-stakeholder consensus-building, and providing technical assistance and advisory services.