This is an invitation only event. For more information, please contact the SSE team.
- Hosted by the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE)
- Taking place on Monday March 4 (Part 1) and Wednesday March 6 (Part 2) 2024 from 15:00-17:00 (local time)
- Facilitated by experts from the UN SSE and UN Women, with guest speakers providing insight from practice
- Delivered online with interactive activities and Q&A with live facilitation
- CPD Certified
The first two modules (Prepare and Align) will be presented in Part 1 of the training, and the second two modules (Implement and Communicate) will be presented in Part 2 of the training. Participants should join both parts of the training, as the second part builds on concepts developed in the first. Download the information sheet in PDF here.
- Understand why action is needed for enhanced gender equality
- Identify what tools can be used to improve gender equality in your organization
- Understand how to capture value from markets for gender equality performance
- Identify how and where to communicate gender-related information for markets
This training has been developed to benefit both leadership levels (Board and C-suite) as well as operational level or management staff of any organization. No prior experience or expertise on the topic is necessary, and male participants are particularly encouraged to join
Come back to this page to find the slides from the training session
About the SSE
The SSE initiative is a UN Partnership Programme organised by UNCTAD, the UN Global Compact, UNEP FI and the PRI. The SSE’s mission is to provide a global platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, companies (issuers), regulators, policymakers and relevant international organizations, can enhance performance on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment, including the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The SSE seeks to achieve this mission through an integrated programme of conducting evidence-based policy analysis, facilitating a network and forum for multi-stakeholder consensus-building, and providing technical assistance and advisory services.