This is an invitation only event. For more information, please contact the SSE team.
- Hosted by the the Euronext Dublin
- Taking place on 22 November 2023 from 9:30-13:00 (local time)
- Facilitated by experts from the IFRS Foundation and the UN SSE
- Delivered online with interactive activities and Q&A with live facilitation
Listed companies or companies working with or providing products and services to listed companies, financial-sector organizations, regulatory authorities and standard setting organizations should encourage employees working in the following areas to participate:
- Governance and leadership
- Strategy development and implementation
- Risk management
- Accounting and finance
- Sustainability and climate strategy
If you would like to participate in this training program, please reach out directly to the host stock exchange for registration details.
Download the PDF info- sheet here:
About the SSE
The SSE initiative is a UN Partnership Programme organised by UNCTAD, the UN Global Compact, UNEP FI and the PRI. The SSE’s mission is to provide a global platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, companies (issuers), regulators, policymakers and relevant international organizations, can enhance performance on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment, including the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The SSE seeks to achieve this mission through an integrated programme of conducting evidence-based policy analysis, facilitating a network and forum for multi-stakeholder consensus-building, and providing technical assistance and advisory services.