For more information, please contact the SSE team.
This event was in Portuguese only and designed for the Brazilian market.
NOTE: This event already took place.
Webinar 1: Green, Social and Sustainable Bonds in Brazil: State of Play and How to Issue
In partnership with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), Financial Innovation Laboratory (LAB), Securities and Exchange Commission (CVM) and B3, SSE discussed green, social and sustainable bonds: current situation and how to issue.
SSE presented the state of play including the emergence of COVID-19 bonds.
There were 397 participants.
Webinar 1: Títulos Verdes, Sociais e Sustentáveis: Conjuntura Atual e Como Emitir
Em parceria com o Banco Interamericano de Desenvolvimento (BID), Laboratório de Inovação Financeira (LAB), Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM) e a B3, SSE irá discutir títulos verdes, sociais e sustentáveis: conjuntura atual e como emitir.
SSE irá apresentar a conjuntura atual dos títulos sociais destinados a mitigar o impacto socioeconômico da pandemia.
- Rita SchmutzProject OfficerUNCTAD
- Daniela BaccasLead, Financial Innovation LaboratorySecurities and Exchange Commission of Brazil
- Maria NettoFinancial Institutions Lead SpecialistInter-American Development Bank
- Gustavo PimentelManaging Director, Sustainable FinanceSITAWI Finance for Good
- Odivan CargninCFO and IRIrani
- Wellington RodgerioFinance DirectorSabará Group
29 Jul, 2020
Introduction to Green, Social and Sustainable bonds
– What: a capital market strategy for financing projects with positive socio-economic and environmental impacts
– The state of play including COVID-19 related trends
Green, Social and Sustainable bonds issuance process
Practical experience from the Brazilian market
About the SSE
The SSE initiative is a UN Partnership Programme organised by UNCTAD, the UN Global Compact, UNEP FI and the PRI. The SSE’s mission is to provide a global platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, companies (issuers), regulators, policymakers and relevant international organizations, can enhance performance on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment, including the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The SSE seeks to achieve this mission through an integrated programme of conducting evidence-based policy analysis, facilitating a network and forum for multi-stakeholder consensus-building, and providing technical assistance and advisory services.