For more information, please contact the SSE team.
The UNCTAD World Investment Forum will welcome more than 3,000 participants from around the world, including government officials, finance and corporate sector representatives, international thought leaders and members of international organizations and civil society.
NOTE: This event already took place. The news release on this event can be found here.
Participants of the SSE Global Dialogue may also be interested in joining the following sessions on sustainable investment:
- Sovereign wealth and pension funds dialogue – 24 October, 15:30-18:00
- Sustainability, Commodities and Derivatives – 24 October, 16:00-18:00
- Sustainability bonds: innovative tools for financing the SDGs – 25 October, 10:30-13:00
- Smart beta: passive investment strategies for sustainable development – 25 October, 15:30-18:00
- Using blended capital to finance the SDGs – 26 October, 10:30-13:00
- Role of central banks in greening the financial system – 26 October, 14:00-16:30
Government, Securities Regulator Representatives
Stock Exchange Representatives
Investors and Private Sector Representatives
United Nations and Civil Society Representatives
With support from
About the SSE
The SSE initiative is a UN Partnership Programme organised by UNCTAD, the UN Global Compact, UNEP FI and the PRI. The SSE’s mission is to provide a global platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, companies (issuers), regulators, policymakers and relevant international organizations, can enhance performance on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment, including the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The SSE seeks to achieve this mission through an integrated programme of conducting evidence-based policy analysis, facilitating a network and forum for multi-stakeholder consensus-building, and providing technical assistance and advisory services.