Bangladesh joins the SSE
5 June 2017
- ESG Reporting Guidance – Assist listed companies by providing guidance in making sustainability information public.
- Dialogue – Engage our fellow exchanges, investors and issuers with an SSE Communication to Stakeholders.
- Sustainability Products – Help incentivize and mobilize finance for SDG areas through new products such as ESG indices and bond listings.
- Listing Requirements – Strengthen our listing requirements to encourage the disclosure and use of sustainability information.
- Participate in its SSE workgroups -Participate in its SSE workgroups to share best practices and promote sustainable markets.
About the SSE
The SSE initiative is a UN Partnership Programme organised by UNCTAD, the UN Global Compact, UNEP FI and the PRI. The SSE’s mission is to provide a global platform for exploring how exchanges, in collaboration with investors, companies (issuers), regulators, policymakers and relevant international organizations, can enhance performance on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) issues and encourage sustainable investment, including the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The SSE seeks to achieve this mission through an integrated programme of conducting evidence-based policy analysis, facilitating a network and forum for multi-stakeholder consensus-building, and providing technical assistance and advisory services.