Number of listed companies
Domestic market capitalization
19 million US$
SSE Partner Exchange
Has annual sustainability report
- Corporate Social Responsibility section on website
ESG reporting required as a listing rule
- Requires comply or explain
Has written guidance on ESG reporting
- However, has committed to publishing a guidance.
Offers ESG related training
Market covered by sustainability-related index
Has sustainability bond listing segment
Has SME listing platform
- Trop-X SME Board, since 2012 t
- The board and management of Trop-X view corporate social responsibility as a key business objective. Responsible business is embedded within the Company’s Strategy and is supported across the business. Clear governance structures and visible leadership play a vital role in embedding corporate responsibility throughout the Company. (Source)
Organizational model of stock exchange
- Trop-X (Seychelles) Limited is a wholly owned private company licensed as a Seychelles Securities Exchange and owns AfriClear Limited (a licensed Seychelles Clearing Agency) and AfriDep (a licensed Seychelles Securities Facility). The exchange went live in August of 2013 with the launch of its first listing on its Equities Markets.
- Shareholders include a combination of institutional and private investors.
- The Seychelles Financial Services Authority is responsible for monitoring the operation of the securities exchange, however, Trop-X regulates its members, issuers and service providers by using its approved regulatory framework.
About the stock exchange
- Trop-X is a multi-asset, multi-currency modern financial exchange that launched in 2013. More info here.
|Ownership of Exchange (Shares >4% only)||Share|
|Trop-X is a privately held company who’s shareholders include a combination of institutional and private investors.||%|